This Series 9 Built in 36" Grill is designed for premium outdoor kitchens and will take your outdoor cooking experience to the next level.
- Natural gas or propane, brushed stainless steel
- Secondary cooking surface allows you to use a wide repertoire of cooking styles and cater for a crowd
- Intuitive lighting with bright in-hood lights and bezel lit control dials
- Easy to lift 90° hood for better access when cooking
- Delivers 25,000 BTU/hr total power per burner allowing you to precisely control heat from 300°F to 1100°F
- A comprehensive warranty includes 2 years full coverage for parts and labor and a lifetime warranty on the grill burners, hood, cooking grates, burner box, and racks.
EXTRA COOKING AREA
More room when cooking for a crowd with a secondary cooking space that can fit a broiling pan for slow cooking, roasting, sauces, or to keep food warm after searing.
Brilliant 12 volt lighting safely illuminates what you're cooking while emitting a welcome glow around the whole grill. Bezel lighting on dials glow white when the lights or grill are on, and orange when the gas and grill are working.
CHARCOAL SMOKER TRAY
Enjoy smoky barbecue flavor with the ease of instant gas flame ignition. Grill directly on the cooking grate or add wood chips for more smoke. A W-shaped tray with adjustable vents helps the charcoal last longer.
HEAVY-DUTY INFRARED ROTISSERIE
An infrared rotisserie burner provides controlled searing heat up to 18,000 BTU. The heavy-duty motor easily turns a 50lb load, ideal when cooking for a big crowd. The rotisserie rod is conveniently stored under the drip pan handle.
EASY LIFTING HOOD
With extra space under the hood for extra large food items, the hood can be smoothly opened, using one hand, to a full 90° for better access and visibility when cooking.
STORAGE FOR RACKS AND TOOLS
The 6" storage accessory extends your grill to fit a 42" or 54" space. It bolts seamlessly onto either side of the grill to store racks, grates and tools. This accessory is sold separately.