ALFA PIZZA OVENS
Wood and gas fired ovens made in Italy that will have you cooking real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds!
- double layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products)
- Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products)
- Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
Models available: ONE, BRIO, and CIAO.
KALAMAZOO COUNTERTOP ARTISAN FIRE PIZZA OVEN (AFPO-C)
The Countertop Artisan Fire Pizza Oven cooks Neopolitan pizza in less than two minutes at 800°F with the convenience of a precision gas flame.
- Marine-grade stainless steel
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 1,000°F
- Two individually controlled burners to balance heat from the top and bottom for cooking precision
- Easy-clean out debris tray
- Safety valves for each burner
- Also ideal for roasting meats and vegetables and baking bread
- 42,000 total BTUs (NG)
- 24" x 18" cooking deck and 30" x 30" footprint
- 40,000 BTU capacity
- Natural gas, bulk liquid propane or liquid propane cylinder
LYNX 30" NAPOLI OUTDOOR OVEN™ BUILT-IN OR COUNTERTOP (LPZA)
The oven can be built into your kitchen or placed on a countertop or freestanding cart. The Napoli Oven is capable of baking at 700°F, and hides an authentic refractory mortar dome beneath its elegant exterior. Impressive in beauty and function, the Napoli will broaden your bill of fare.
- 400 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Preheats to 700°F for authentic stone oven baking
- Variable infrared heat
- Reversible top chimney vents toward the front or back
- Hand-polished mirrored edges
- Backlit blue control knobs
- Includes 12¼” x 20” Pizza Peel
- Specially formulated concrete refractory interior dome and cooking surface
- 40,000 BTU capacity
- Cooking surface pulls forward for easy access to food
- Removable front door
- Includes interior lighting
- 30" W x 29'" H x 28.5" D
ALFRESCO PIZZA OVEN PLUS
Alfresco Pizza Oven Plus ovens are built to be the most versatile and highest performing gas-fired ovens in the world. Our material, design, and manufacturing process revolves around creating a uniquely high-performing oven that preheats in 15 minutes and can reach over 1,000º F allowing you to bake, roast, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect three-minute Neapolitan pizzas.
- Fireplace-like gas log absorbs and radically accelerates preheat time as it distributes heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for intense top-down heat
- 3/4" thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating heat
- All 304 18-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- Full 8.5" opening
- Countertop rear exhaust
- High-performance tube-log burner
- High-tech, high-heat ceramic infrared hearth burner
- Removable hinges/doors
- Double-walled removable top
- 456 sq. in. of cooking space
- Halogen oven light
- Alfresco’s exclusive natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch
- Available in liquid propane or natural gas